Loneliness

Autres discussions, qui restent conforme à la charte et à l'esprit du site
Répondre
hytup

Loneliness

Message par hytup » mar. mai 04, 2021 5:19 am

I have become too lonely. I have no one but myself and my hands are lowered .. Every day I am sad and longing for the past of the day when I was happy. It seems to me that it just kills me.

astsiril

Re: Loneliness

Message par astsiril » mar. mai 04, 2021 6:08 am

Loneliness overwhelms so many people and some do not cope with it. I think you have two paths. You need to make yourself a good friend or find a cool hobby that will save you.

daret

Message par daret » mar. mai 04, 2021 6:46 am

When my life became empty and lonely, I firmly decided for myself that something needs to be changed and in no case should I give up. I decided to do everything to become happy again. I registered on a dating site. Here are this list sites to help you change your life for the better. Do not hesitate to register there and start not to exist, but to live.

Mikkori

Message par Mikkori » ven. mai 07, 2021 9:31 pm

Moi aussi, j'étais seul pendant longtemps et je sais à quel point c'est difficile et ennuyeux, mais maintenant j'ai une petite amie.

Marco11

Message par Marco11 » ven. mai 07, 2021 9:36 pm

Bonjour, si vous êtes fatigué d'être seul, vous devez trouver une fille avec qui vous passerez du temps. Même si vous n'êtes pas prêt pour une relation sérieuse, vous pouvez vous inscrire sur un site de rencontre et simplement discuter avec des filles. D'ailleurs, sur dudethrill.fr, vous pouvez trouver un bon site pour de vraies rencontres.

Trew

Message par Trew » mer. mai 12, 2021 2:30 pm

If you are single, get yourself a dog! She will become your best friend, you will walk with him, spend a lot of time together and he will delight you every day! I also recommend this site https://dogrook.com/collections/poop-bags Here you will find many products for your dog.

Répondre