The forgotten bitcoin wallet

Autres discussions, qui restent conforme à la charte et à l'esprit du site
Répondre
lexlexlexik@gmail.com

The forgotten bitcoin wallet

Message par lexlexlexik@gmail.com » dim. avr. 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Mine forgot my bitcoin wallet password for a long time . He recently remembered it and has 20 coins in his account. It's a miracle, he's rich, terribly rich. He wants me to come up with something to invest his money in. What do you think I should do?

alanpew77@gmail.com

Re: The forgotten bitcoin wallet

Message par alanpew77@gmail.com » lun. avr. 12, 2021 5:18 pm

I think you should start looking into different productions. Agriculture, for example, is quite lucrative. In fact, any industry will never leave you without money. Whatever it is. Before you start spending those coins, I suggest you take care of the security of your online transactions. I think it's time for you to get familiar with a service called crypto mixer. This is one of those services that will help you keep your money safe and secure as much as possible. Personally, I often use https://bitmix.biz/en . I think it's great.

CharlieWex

Message par CharlieWex » mer. avr. 21, 2021 7:41 pm

It's a very frustrating situation, I feel for you.

Linux1

Message par Linux1 » jeu. avr. 29, 2021 9:00 am

Good day to all! I'm sure there are some blockchain experts among us. I'm sure you've heard about this website https://digitex.io/futures . In my view, it is one of the most common and trusted coin mixing sites! If you frequently use cryptocurrencies, I strongly advise you to keep this service in mind!

slev1111n

Message par slev1111n » jeu. avr. 29, 2021 2:46 pm

You are incredibly lucky! Please accept my sincere congratulations, friend!

John Smith

Message par John Smith » jeu. avr. 29, 2021 4:09 pm

You probably need to use the services of special exchangers like exchange xmr to btc one, in order to safely and quickly withdraw crypto to your wallet. Don't forget to pay your taxes. I think this is great news and I'm really happy for you, because not everyone is as lucky as you are. I wonder what you'll end up spending such a large sum on.

Calebb

Message par Calebb » mer. mai 05, 2021 3:16 pm

Talking about such things, personally I believe that bitcoin is a very cool thing because we all can earn so much cash thanks to it! I love spending my free time here because these bitcoin dice games are so addictive and fascinating and I believe that you all need to check it too in order to get more info

tillyracker

Message par tillyracker » mer. mai 05, 2021 4:05 pm

Gratuit des femmes avec la folie house cleaning rochester ny house cleaning rochester ny

Répondre