One Blue 675LT, 4000 Miles, 5 Days Of Driving

Autres discussions, qui restent conforme à la charte et à l'esprit du site
Répondre
Colton11

One Blue 675LT, 4000 Miles, 5 Days Of Driving

Message par Colton11 » mer. août 19, 2020 9:34 am

So just this past week I did Crown Rally (North), A Rally in the Mid-West USA which's acts as a Charity Fundraiser for the Rally4ACause Foundation. This is my 4th year in action at the rally and this year I was able to put together $6,500 as a donation of which over $115,000 was raised and counting!

As I'm from the NYC area, I usually leave a day prior to get there and not be exhausted day one. When loading up my Mclaren to my Trailer It turned out it wouldn't go up without extra race-ramps that I didn't have, and wood wouldn't be an option as it becomes too much hassle/multiple man job. I prefer being able to load alone if needed and since I had no co-pilot this year.

The business owner next to mine looked at me and asked what I was going to do now, and I said looks like I'm driving out. Knowing the extra 2400 miles of just getting to Rally start would hurt depreciation wise it still sounded fun to drive about half way across the country to Minneapolis.https://9apps.ooo/

roundcubenine

Re: One Blue 675LT, 4000 Miles, 5 Days Of Driving

Message par roundcubenine » jeu. sept. 24, 2020 6:39 am

Great write up and sounds like a blast. Also great to see a McLaren get used that way and not have any major failures since you always hear about reliability issues. Thanks for living the dream and sharing with us peasants! shareit app

III

Message par III » jeu. déc. 10, 2020 9:34 am

Cool write up and looks like a great experience for everyone involved! This is the content this sub is for.

As for the foibles with the car, those are pretty consistent with what I've heard from other Mclaren owners that I know. I don't think anyone I know has ever had a powertrain issue, but everyone has had multiple random electrical issues. Seems to be par for the course with these cars.

It also seems like Mclaren has always had issues with glass, starting with the 12C shattering all of its windows if the battery died lol

mikegold

Message par mikegold » sam. mars 27, 2021 6:44 am

Before buying, you need to check the car by VIN code, this will protect you from buying stolen and accident cars. I had a similar situation, bought a car with damaged wires, later it turned out that the wires were gnawing on mice, found recommendations where EpicVIN offers some advice on how to protect your car from rodent damage to a car and found a great way to prevent rodents from chewing on car wires.
FM Whatsapp

leomix1

Message par leomix1 » mer. avr. 21, 2021 10:20 am

Very Nice eidmubarakpics

tillyracker

Message par tillyracker » mer. mai 05, 2021 4:35 pm

Je me comporter hearing aids rochester ny hearing aids rochester ny

Répondre