fans of the musician

Une « information » trouvée sur le net vous semble douteuse ?
Utilisez d’abord les boites de recherches "forum" en haut de cette page et "article" sur la page d'accueil, puis posez ici la question aux bénévoles de la Hoaxteam.
SVP : soyez explicite dans le titre du message et donnez vos sources : URL, copie du mail...
Répondre
j.wiseandthewisest@gmail.com

fans of the musician

Message par j.wiseandthewisest@gmail.com » ven. mai 07, 2021 5:44 pm

Hi, is there anyone here who understands the SMM at certain points? Need advice on keeping a music band account.

JohnsKicher36

Re: fans of the musician

Message par JohnsKicher36 » ven. mai 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Hello, what exactly are you interested in? If there is some general information, then I can help you with that, because I understand that in order for a band to exist, it must have fans. But they also like to follow the activities of the group and therefore their interest in your work and activities should be constantly supported, for this I recommend that you pay attention to the tips for maintaining the Instagram account of the group, which are set out in this article https://www.stopthebreaks.com/.
They will be very useful for you and will help keep the attention of your fans on about your activities as a band.

Piterliams

Message par Piterliams » sam. mai 15, 2021 7:57 pm

j.wiseandthewisest@gmail.com a écrit :
ven. mai 07, 2021 5:44 pm
Hi, is there anyone here who understands the SMM at certain points? Need advice on keeping a music band account.

Do you happen to know where you can buy live followers and likes on Instagram? I just don’t want to spend a lot of money and time on SMM, and therefore it’s easier for me to buy and continue to deal with my content.

NickParsons

Message par NickParsons » mer. mai 19, 2021 9:05 am

I realized a long time ago that more than half of all SMM managers are simply charlatans. These are people who can only make it worse and kill your statistics page, so I advise you to carefully choose professionals in order to get good results.

NickParsons

Message par NickParsons » dim. mai 23, 2021 11:34 am

I think you should consider increasing your subscribers. Your pages are pretty interesting, but we need a good start in order for your content to be seen by as many people as possible. I think this service, click here, will help you a lot and you will be satisfied with the quality and price of their actions.

Répondre