How were computer games and programs downloaded from paper magazines and radio broadcasts?

Une « information » trouvée sur le net vous semble douteuse ?
Utilisez d’abord les boites de recherches "forum" en haut de cette page et "article" sur la page d'accueil, puis posez ici la question aux bénévoles de la Hoaxteam.
SVP : soyez explicite dans le titre du message et donnez vos sources : URL, copie du mail...
Répondre
oJeJotrequl

How were computer games and programs downloaded from paper magazines and radio broadcasts?

Message par oJeJotrequl » ven. avr. 23, 2021 3:19 pm

In the 1980s and early 1990s, ZX Spectrum computers were very popular in Europe, and then in the former Soviet Union. Their cheapness was due to the use of a conventional TV screen, and as an external storage device — a household tape recorder. Audio cassettes with recorded games and programs were inserted into it, the sound of which the computer interpreted as a sequence of bits and loaded into memory. Often programs could be "downloaded" in special radio programs, recorded on tape.

Kasey009

Re: How were computer games and programs downloaded from paper magazines and radio broadcasts?

Message par Kasey009 » sam. avr. 24, 2021 11:30 am

A hey have trained, professional crew and offer flexiblea services with wide range of water sports which are vidmate pocket friendly.

Zrenma

Re: How were computer games and programs downloaded from paper magazines and radio broadcasts?

Message par Zrenma » jeu. avr. 29, 2021 11:50 pm

The first video games were not so easy to play. But everything changed when they began to be mass-produced around the world. I like that it happened because I can play counter strike. And I can also use the cs go trading website https://betmyskins.com/review/rustchance/ to sell unnecessary items from the inventory. I think you might need it, too. After all, with the help of this service, you can not only buy and sell skins. You can also win them there.

MeredithRoderick

Message par MeredithRoderick » mar. mai 18, 2021 6:56 am

A perfect free radio game with no installation fees.
Access the free internetradio website for a list of safe, high quality radio stations.

Répondre