Covid: Couple with Down's syndrome stop shielding to plan wedding

Vous souhaitez apporter des précisions ou echanger sur un hoax déjà en ligne sur hoaxbuster.com.
Répondre
gmong

Message par gmong » dim. avr. 18, 2021 3:58 am

As a young man with slotxo Down's syndrome growing up in rural Wales, Chris Miller was not sure he'd ever find "the one'".

But the 38-year-old is now waiting for Covid restrictions to ease so he can have the wedding of his dreams with his 22-year-old fiancee Ffion Martin, who also has Down's syndrome.

Professional actors Ffion and Chris met while working at a theatre company.

After two years of dating, Chris popped the question during the first lockdown - and Ffion said "yes".

"In the first lockdown, we were in the back garden and to be honest it was magical when he proposed," said Ffion.

"It felt so amazing, I felt like I love this guy more than ever, he's an amazing guy to be with.

"It just made my heart proud and I'm glad."

'You make my heart fly'
Ffion and Chris, both from Carmarthen, have been dating for more than two years. They met at the Hijinx theatre company, which works with actors who have learning disabilities.

Both had received letters asking them to shield during the second lockdown, as they were considered clinically vulnerable because they have Down's syndrome.

This meant the couple were kept apart, having to speak solely on the phone until lockdown rules were relaxed.

Getting down on one knee to re-enact the proposal during a walk in Carmarthen Park, Chris said: "Ffion, you make my heart fly. Can I have your hand for marriage? My heart is always with you, every time."

'Can't choose dress'
"The flowers will be roses. It's going to be a big wedding. Everyone thinks it's going to be a big, grand gesture but it's going to be nice little details in there.

"I can't go shopping so I can't choose a dress or have fittings yet. I would like the girls from Hijinx to be my bridesmaids but I'm having two and there are eight of them!

"I'm thinking of Elton John's Your Song for our first dance and Chris loves jazz."

In the meantime they plan to "stay together and be strong together", enjoying their favourite long romantic walks together - and a bit of waltzing - now that they have both had the full Covid vaccinations.

Piterliams

Re: Covid: Couple with Down's syndrome stop shielding to plan wedding

Message par Piterliams » ven. avr. 23, 2021 9:45 am

Hello. I don't think that you have an addiction. I think you are very lonely and you should work on it. You can start by https://www.mybesthookup.com and visiting some cool dating websites. I am sure you will find someone there. Maybe it will bring the results you wanted

Linux1

Message par Linux1 » ven. avr. 30, 2021 12:21 pm

Hello there! I've had a lot of experience dating on the Internet, and I can tell you that reading https://www.tenderfling.com/slave-chat.html After reading this review, I quickly knew that I wanted to register on this platform. And in the time I've been waiting on it, I've met a couple of interesting people!

johnlincoln

Message par johnlincoln » mar. mai 04, 2021 10:58 am

As a part of your club, you get a limitless image garage on Amazon Drive - the retailer's cloud provider. That way you may add and maintain a duplicate of each image for your computer PC, Mac, or cell device.
facebook login
facebook login
facebook login
paypal credit card
paypal credit card
unblocked games
unblocked games66
Amazon Prime Login
Square Login
Square Login
Gmail login
Gmail Login