Un fichier suspect ? un virus ? votre PC bégaye ? Les experts de la Hoax Team tenteront d'y apporter des réponses.
1 message • Page 1 sur 1
- Messages : 74
- Inscription : jeu. juil. 02, 2020 5:32 am
Many young people may have heard of เล่นสล็อต strep. Which is a disease caused by airborne viral and bacterial infections And the effects of this disease are considered more serious than we thought. Therefore, we invite everyone to understand about this disease. To be able to prevent, observe the symptoms and know the causes that cause strep throat, this is comprehensive.
What is strep throat?
Pharyngitis is a disease caused by both viral and bacterial infections in the air. Which this type of disease can spread into the body at any age And if the patient is young, it is at risk of developing dangerous complications such as rheumatic heart disease.
Symptoms of strep throat
The symptoms of strep throat are different. It depends on the cause of the infection as follows.
1. Symptoms caused by viral infection The nature of the symptoms will have a hoarse voice. Dry throat, red throat, lower fever, bacterial infection, runny nose, loss of appetite, weakness, skin rash. And may have heat symptoms in And in the part of the child patient will have diarrhea included.
2. Symptoms caused by bacterial infection The nature of the symptoms will have a fever. Pain, discomfort, headache, red or white spots, gray patches on the neck. The neck is swollen, but when pressed, there is no pain. And in the part of the child patients will have abdominal pain and nausea and vomiting.
Causes that cause strep throat
The causes that cause strep throat are bacteria and viruses. Which is the same virus as the common cold, diphtheria, chickenpox, or Croup syndrome and besides viruses and bacteria are the main causes of strep throat There are other reasons. That can cause strep throat as well as
1. Caused by abnormal throat symptoms such as throat muscles irritation, stiffness or tumors in the throat.
2. Caused by the effects of diseases such as sinus reflux disease or diseases affecting bacterial or viral infections of the throat.
3. Caused by the environment, such as in an area with an outbreak of pathogens that cause strep throat.
4. Caused by smoking. Which cigarette smoke can cause infection as well
How to treat strep throat
As for the treatment of strep throat, it should be symptomatically treated until the infection is eliminated through the body's immune system. Along with taking care of yourself in the following ways
1. Symptoms of strep throat caused by viral infection. It should be treated with adequate rest. Drink lots of water Drink warm water. Eating foods that are easy to digest Do not let your throat dry And take a fever reducer or a pain reliever prescribed by a doctor
2. Symptoms of strep throat caused by bacterial infection. Treat with medication that can be sterilized as prescribed by your doctor. Which need to strictly consume the drug for 7-10 days You should not stop taking the medication by yourself when you feel your symptoms improve. Because it will result in the treatment not being successful And may cause drug resistance
How to prevent strep throat
For how to prevent strep throat. This can be done by paying more attention to washing your hands before and after any activity. Avoid smoking or inhaling cigarette smoke. Wear a mask when in epidemic areas. And avoid sharing items with people with strep throat Which although such methods can not be prevented directly But it can reduce the chance of infection quite.
Chronic strep throat results in stenosis of the heart.
In the part of strep throat that results in stenosis of the heart. It is caused by infection with group A steptococcus bacteria, also known as Group A Streptococcus. Which cannot be cured until it becomes chronic strep throat Affect the heart Especially among young patients, the risk of developing rheumatic fever. Which, if not treated closely It may increase the inflammation of the heart and cause stenosis of the heart.
Stenosis of the heart caused by chronic strep throat May need treatment with heart transplant surgery. This is an effect of strep throat that many people may view as a disease that can be easily cured. But do not forget that various diseases If not treated closely There is always an opportunity to increase the risk of life